Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FSOT of the Damned

Well... I took the FSOT yesterday. As you know by now, it was my second round, the first being in October 2009. Back then, I picked Consular. This time, I picked Public Diplomacy.

I cannot reveal content due to the NDA, but hooooooey, there were some headbangers on that Job Knowledge section! That test certainly did not leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling. I remember walking out of the October 2009 test thinking, "Hmm. That seemed alright. I don't feel too bad!" This time, I walked out thinking, "Well, that was unpleasant."

EE was fine. Bio was fine. Essays were worded trickily, but they both went well enough. I did the usual five paragraph crank-out for both essays, and they were coherent. It seems that JK is going to be the wild card.

We'll see how it goes. Results will be reported in 3-5 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same way about my JK section. Good luck to you and I hope that we passed.

    ReplyDelete